Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Trial of Photoshop


 


Today I was introduced to Photoshop for the first time, so we had a trial run. I picked my favourite celebrity "KIM KARDASHIAN" as a front cover I used various different skills and tools in order to make a magazine. I began by creating a first layer, which was used to create the background I chose to use gradient background (white to grey) However I then changed it hence the picture that I chose was blending in with the picture therefore, I came to a decision of making background colour burgundy as this way the picture would stand out and create a contrast with the background, I specially chose a tone of red, since this colour connotes with love, passion and seductiveness as all these traits reflect to Kim's character. Additionally, I cropped out the background of the image in order to draw more attention to the picture itself. I started off with using a tittle, however later I removed it since I couldn't find an appropriate tittle to relate to the image.  

After using Photoshop today, I feel more confident and familiar with the programme and believe that it has helped me gain an understanding of the programme which will help me in the upcoming weeks with my college and music magazine. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment