After presenting my ideas to my peers, I received some beneficial feedback for my magazine cover. Firstly, with announcing my possible mastheads either being “GLITTER” or “GOLD” I asked my peers to vote for their favoured title, as majority had voted for Gold, I am now certain that I will be naming my magazine Gold, as much as I appreciate my peers’ opinions this choice was my favourite also as it is short and applies to the conventions of my magazine and also as the colour gold is connoted with quality, prestige, sophistication, value and elegance I thought it would be appropriate for my magazine. Additionally, I also illustrated some font styles that I considered for the masthead, and again I am going to go for the one that was most voted for, it is again simple and sophisticated.
Furthermore, I thought of 4 possible colour schemes I could use for my magazine and out of the four possibilities my audience voted for 2 which were black – royal blue – gold and silver – royal blue – black. I think I will be going for the first set as the colours relate to the tittle of my magazine and also the outfit of my cover star therefore I believe it would be most appropriate for my magazine in order to create consistency.
I came up with 3 different layouts for my magazine cover, and presented into my peers they did have their opinions about my layout however, I'm not exactly sure whether or not I would keep to any of these themes as I'm not particularly pleased with them.
Moreover, as I have stated in my presentation I am thinking to target my magazine mainly at women with a wide age gap of roughly 16 - 40 however, it will be featuring male artist to therefore it will be available for both genders under their wish. I intended to price my magazine around £3.50 - £5.00 perhaps £4.50 as I intend to create an elite magazine though the theme will be hip hop/ pop genre which will be found online and in news agents also available to order.
I will use Denis distributor to distribute my magazine as they are well known and have a good reputation.
I took 2 sets of shoots for my magazine as I was sure which outfit to use as different outfits symbolise different meanings. This was good for me as it gave me a wide range of photos to choose from!
I came up with 3 different layouts for my magazine cover, and presented into my peers they did have their opinions about my layout however, I'm not exactly sure whether or not I would keep to any of these themes as I'm not particularly pleased with them.
Moreover, as I have stated in my presentation I am thinking to target my magazine mainly at women with a wide age gap of roughly 16 - 40 however, it will be featuring male artist to therefore it will be available for both genders under their wish. I intended to price my magazine around £3.50 - £5.00 perhaps £4.50 as I intend to create an elite magazine though the theme will be hip hop/ pop genre which will be found online and in news agents also available to order.
I will use Denis distributor to distribute my magazine as they are well known and have a good reputation.
I took 2 sets of shoots for my magazine as I was sure which outfit to use as different outfits symbolise different meanings. This was good for me as it gave me a wide range of photos to choose from!
No comments:
Post a Comment