Sunday, 9 November 2014

Studio

We were introduced to the studio in order to take successful shoots for the magazine we will be creating. 

I was introduced to many different features that I wasn't exposed to before, therefore this session was extremely valuable and useful for me. 

I chose to use a white backdrop, additional to this I was taught how to set the lights up for example setting it to 1 was the lowest and 6 was the highest. Also, more features such as point light key lights creating shadow, fill lights which takes away the shadows and soft boxes and Godox which links the lights. 

Furthermore I was also taught that 3:1 lights every light will do something different 

The camera I was taught to you use was the NIKON D7000 which is 17,000,000 megapixel which will allow me to take pictures up to a high quality and standard. 

  One thing I particularly liked was the gold and silver panels which allowed me to give a glimpse of gold on the skin and silver which contoured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment